Tooth Whitening Services In Chesterfield
Teeth that are stained, dull, or yellowing are a normal part of aging, eating, and regular wear and tear. Both of our teeth whitening options, KöR and Day White, can help you achieve that eye-catching white smile.
KöR Tooth Whitening
After an assessment of your oral health and personal goals, Dr. Buchheit can select the KöR teeth whitening option that is right for you. KöR is a refrigerated whitening gel that causes very little sensitivity or other problems for its users.
After you choose KöR, you will be administered your first KöR tooth whitening gel in the office and given your own trays to take home. The combination of an office visit and at-home deep bleaching can result in beautiful, white teeth.
Day White Tooth Whitening
Day White tooth whitening is a take-home product, and the only system that uses ACP, amorphous calcium phosphate. Day White protects your enamel while preventing sensitivity and whitening your teeth quickly.
As with KöR, you will be assessed and treated first in the office, then given Day White to take home and continue to use until you have the bright, white teeth you’ve always wanted.
Professional Tooth Whitening vs. Over-The-Counter
Both of these teeth whitening methods are only available through your dentist in the Town and Country – Creve Coeur area. There are many benefits to having your teeth professionally whitened, including the following:
- You can whiten all of your teeth, instead of just the front six.
- Teeth whitening completed in-office is done by an experienced professional in a safe environment.
- You will be given the perfect amount to whiten your teeth, keeping everything under control when whitening at home.
- There is less sensitivity involved with professional teeth whitening.
- We’ll give you a custom-fitted tray to maximize effectiveness.
Visit Dr. Martin Buchheit in Chesterfield for those bright, white teeth that you’ve always wanted! Call us now if you are in the Town and Country – Creve Coeur area!